The safety of our clients sits at the heart of everything we do. This is why we continue to operate even during COVID-19 pandemic and stand fully prepared to help you in your moment of need.
In these uncertain times, our locksmiths are taking extra precautions to keep themselves and you safe.
Here are some of the common changes we have made in the way we do our work.
- Our technicians have disposable gloves, masks, hand gel, and alcohol spray every time they are sent to serve our clients.
- Our hardware stores are cleaned and disinfected several times a day.
- Whilst in our showroom or on the worksite, our technicians adhere to the guidelines recommended by the CDC for social distancing and hand hygiene.
- Before entering your premises, they will assess the task at hand and wear the appropriate protective kit.
- They will sanitize all surfaces, locks, handles, doors, and other equipment they handle every time before and after touching it.
- Our technicians are consistently debriefed with any new directives from the local, state, and federal authorities.
We hope that the measures adopted by us will keep our clients and employees as safe as possible.